housePro uses the personal information collected from or about the Client to:
- Perform obligations under the housePro Terms of Service Agreement.
- Administer and manage client dealings with housePro.
- Facilitate internal business operations, including fulfilment of any legal requirements and confidential systems maintenance and testing.
housePro may disclose your personal information in the following circumstances:
- To any referee nominated by you;
- To our external service providers (which may be located overseas) that provide services for the purposes only of our business, on a confidential basis, for example property valuer’s and surveyors, real estate agents and auctioneers but not limited to.
- To any persons acting on your behalf, including your financial adviser, broker, solicitor or accountant, unless you tell us not to.
- To housePro employees in order to assess your total relationship and product holding with housePro, analyse products and customer needs and develop new products; and
- To inform you of products and services provided by us, any member of housePro or by preferred providers which we consider may be of value or interest to you, unless you tell us not to.
- Authorise housePro to collect, maintain, use and disclose your personal information in the manner set out in this privacy statement.
- Undertake to provide a copy of this privacy statement to each principal, company officer or partner that you purport to represent.
- Warrant and acknowledge that where you have provided information about another person in your application that you have ensured that the person has been made aware of your disclosure.
- Understand that your personal information may be used for Direct Marketing purposes.
As a client you consent housePro to contacting you via e-mail or your mobile phone (if this is provided by you) with regard to our products and ongoing maintenance of any accounts you have with the housePro.
If you wish to stop receiving correspondence from housePro please follow the opt out prompts on communications. If you choose to opt out we still may be required to disclose your personal information where required by Law (e.g. Court Order).
housePro conducts business in accordance with the Australian Privacy Principals (APP).